Pick-Up: Gatwick Airport (LGW), Horley RH6, UK – Drop-Off: Stratford, London E15, UK
Please ensure you book the correct vehicle for your London Gatwick to Stratford, East London, England jounery. Vehicle capacity is indicated below:
London Gatwick Airport to Stratford, London: IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ!
Click here for >> Stratford to Gatwick Mini Cabs
Fixed Gatwick Airport Transfer Cost! The best private hire service Gatwick airport team tend to support minicab reservation online as fast as possible to stop let down.
Gatwick Airport Transfer advise passengers to finally create Airport Minicab Reservation Online Without Hesitation!
Remember that every return LGW transfer reservation have to be ordered through a licensed Stratford mini cab company’s office; for voyager security and make sure is under accurate Hire and Rewards insurance premiums. This is a requirement with regards to the London Private Hire licensing regulation laws.
The licensed car hire driver permits regularly don’t let them undertake services journey straight through the voyager’s; who has not included the organization in abilities to log the booking. For all mini-cab reservations be advisable to pre-book private airport transfer from London Gatwick to Stratford, London E15/E20 Online! Or else contact our local Stratford mini cab company office crew via the phone number provided and get much more help and advice.
Once we received your order, within 12 working hours you shall receive a confirmation e-mail; (To receive instant reservations 6 working hours).
This confirmation will, no doubt summarise your E15/E20 trip in full such as; the entire fixed price, and the booking reference No. and payment received with thanks and also the contend with your minicab driver. Understand, the above-mentioned prices are set fares with regard to each vehicle, Not per passenger on a journey: “Gatwick to Stratford Fixed Price Mini Cabs” – “No Hidden Charges”. Despite the route or even time period obtained from London Gatwick to London Stratford International Station.
The journey alone is definitely precise and can take about 1 h 18 min (48.4 mi) via M25.
From London Gatwick Airport, Horley, Gatwick RH6 0NP To Stratford, London
Travel from Gatwick Airport Tips
For tourists travelling from the Gatwick airport, we advocate making your reservation for transfer service at the actual scheduled time same as your flight due to land. Do not be nervous! if your flight lands sooner or later, we will keep an eye on the flight and therefore the driver will undoubtedly be patiently waiting without delay at the arrival hall, “free of charge“.
The fastest and mainly straightforward way of pinpoint your personal driver at the Gatwick airport. It is possible to arrange Meet and Greet Services at the UK’s main airports. Simply come through the terminal exit gate within the arrival area, meet the driver holding your name board, take the suitcases and you’re ready to leave. To get more detailed specifics please visit our meet and greet service.
LGW Meeting Points.
(Note Worthy where to meet your private hire driver or chauffeur. = Our driver will hold your name on a name board or sign-board featuring your name in the following areas).
- North Terminal = By the CURRENCY EXCHANGE near the lifts.
- South Terminal = At the arrivals gate in-front of Costa coffee.
Delight in the comfort of the 1-hour London Gatwick to Stratford minicab service or perhaps a ride from Stratford train station to Gatwick Airport. We provide you with professional best executive car combined with dependable London Gatwick transport including minibus transfer to/from Stratford International.
Stratford, London Summary
Revamped for the 2012 Olympic Games, Stratford is a buzzing shopping and leisure hub. Popular with families, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park has the London Aquatics Centre with its wave-shaped roof, the London Stadium and several play areas. Towering over the park, ArcelorMittal Orbit is a spiral sculpture with a tunnel slide. Restaurants, bars and upscale fashion shops fill the vast Westfield Stratford City mall.
Postcode district: E15, E20
Ceremonial county: Greater London
United Kingdom parliament constituency: West Ham
Neighbourhoods: Hackney Wick, Chobham Manor, East Village, Old Ford
London borough: London Borough of Newham
Stratford is regarded as a district for the London Borough of Newham found in East London, England, plus a suburb of London 6 miles (9.7 km) east northeast of Charing Cross.
Stratford was considered primarily an agricultural community, whose proximity to London, UK granted a handy market for its produce. Through the 18th century, the region surrounding Stratford appeared to be renowned for potato cultivating, a corporation that prolonged directly into the mid-1800s. Furthermore, it has been an ideal regional haven designed for wealthy suppliers and bankers, with a simple trip to the City.
In the past, an agrarian settlement in the historic parish of West Ham in the county of Essex was changed into a commercial suburb pursuing the beginning of the railway in 1839.
In the recent Twentieth Century had been a duration of significant economical decrease, gradually turned around through regrowth related to the 2012 Summer Olympics, for that purpose the main location seemed to be Stratford’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. This has formed the location and ended up being the secondary highest priority (after Canary Wharf) corporation position inside eastern on the capital. Following becoming East London’s main shopping, ethnic and amusement centre.
The title originally documented in 1067 was Strætforda which means ‘ford on a Roman road’. It’s fashioned from Old English ‘stræt’ (in today’s English ‘street’) and ‘ford’. The previous traversing place in an unsure area northern of Stratford High Street.
- Church of St John the Evangelist; Stratford Broadway, the principal thoroughfare, which was taken over by the 1830s Anglican parish church of St John’s. In their churchyard is a memorial to the Stratford Martyrs, who ended up burned on the stake in 1556 under the leadership of Queen Mary.
- Gurney Memorial Drinking Fountain: Straight to the southern from the churchyard stands a 12.80-metre tall marble obelisk, which has been constructed in 1861 as a funeral obituary for the Samuel Gurney Quaker, Abolitionist, and Philanthropist (1756 to 1866).
- Old Town Hall: Produced by Lewis Angell and John Giles around the Italianate style and design accompanied by a 30.5 metre (100 foot ) tall domed tower, this launched in 1869 to be the public offices for the West Ham Local board of health. It eventually evolved into the town hall for the county borough and it was increased in 1881 to suit a courthouse and cells.
- King Edward VII public house: Complete opposite St John’s Church stands an early 19th-century pub, King Edward VII with classic pedimented doors and bay windows. This is a Grade II Listed Building. During the past it was in fact primarily recognised as “The King of Prussia“, either in honour of Frederick the Great or maybe after King Frederick William IV who travelled to the location in 1842 to meet Elizabeth Fry, the jail reformer.
- Abbey Mills Pumping Station; Made in 1868 as part of the newer London sewerage system by Sir Joseph Bazalgette, the construction at the beginning housed steam pumps as well as being a significant model of Italian fashion Gothic Revival architecture. It’s established to the community on an occasional justification, the moment the “flamboyant interior of enriched cast iron work” can be seen.
- “Robert” the tank engine: The 38 tonne 0-6-0 saddle-tank steam locomotive named “Robert” is exhibited found in Meridian Square, the forecourt of Stratford Station. It happened to be in-built 1933 by the Avonside Engine Company of Bristol in order to use at the Lamport Ironstone mines railway near Brixworth, Northamptonshire.
- ArcelorMittal Orbit: The 114 metre tall (374 ft) sculpture and observation tower around the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. It happens to be Britain’s largest piece of public art, which is intended as a perpetual heritage for the 2012 Summer Olympics. It shut following the final of the Games, nevertheless was re-approved to the community in April 2014.
Stratford has become the spot for various films, specifically, Sparrows Can’t Sing (1963) and Bronco Bullfrog (1970). The advertising film for the Beatles’ “Penny Lane” solitary was shot around the southern section of Angel Lane, removed around the recent Sixties to construct the Stratford Centre.
Stratford’s Cultural Quarter, alongside the retailing centre, is the place to find several arts venues, bars and cafes. Damnably Records relocated to Stratford from Forest Gate in 2014 and is run by George Gargan, a Manor Park-born musician from the band Former Utopia and Lazarus Clamp (1999-2003).
Theatre Royal Stratford East – NB: ‘Stratford East’ isn’t really a place; the ‘East’ is employed to tell apart concerning Stratford-upon-Avon Stratford Circus and Stratford (east London). The Discover Children’s Story Centre serves as a companion in the Cultural Quarter.
Stratford UK Hotels
For everybody who is travelling to Stratford, London and wish lodging to stay, you can find some availability of hotel to pick from. Right here will allow you to pick quality accommodation in Stratford for your requirements ensuring that your getaway complies with your desires. Our Gatwick to London Stratford transport will be able to transfer you from your accommodation to and from any London airport for your vacation spot.
All Hotels Has Free Wi-Fi.
- Travelodge London
Casual rooms in a modern budget hotel offering a contemporary cafe with a simple bar.
High St, London E15 2JG
Tel: 0871 984 6502
- The Westbridge Hotel
Upscale rooms in a refined hotel, a lounge and an all-day restaurant.
335-337 High St, London E15 2TF
Tel: 020 3327 4969
- Premier Inn London Stratford
Simple, economy en suite rooms, including family rooms, plus a restaurant with a children’s menu.
Located in: Westfield Stratford City
Westfield Stratford City, 9 Montfichet Rd, London E20 1EE
Tel: 0871 527 9286
- The Railway Tavern
Traditional local pub serving classic dishes and offering simple guestrooms with en suite bathrooms. Free breakfast
131 Angel Ln, London E15 1DB
Tel: 020 8534 3123
- Bay Tree Hotel
Streamlined rooms offering rainfall showerheads and TV, plus free breakfast and a basic guest lounge.
59 Vicarage Ln, London E15 4HG
Tel: 020 8534 2904
Find More Private Chauffeur Cost Related to London Stratford to London Gatwick Minicab
Whether on a journey on Corporation or Leisure we trust we will be qualified to give the precise Gatwick airport chauffeur service for your requirements consisting of Seaport transfers to and from Plymouth, Dover, Tilbury, Harwich, port of Portsmouth, UK and Southampton cruise terminal. When it comes to fixed fare prices please be sure to visit our Online Booking Rate. Arrange Your London Gatwick to Stratford Minicab Today!!. Our rates are fixed without hidden costs. We accept all major Debit or Credit Cards.